Join PolicyLink for a webinar sharing recommendations for improving research methods, data practice, and government policies in the report, Counting a Diverse Nation: Disaggregating Data on Race and Ethnicity to Advance a Culture of Health.
September 11, 2018
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET
- Victor Rubin, PolicyLink (moderator)
- Meghan Maury, National LGBTQ Task Force and National Advisory Committee to the U.S. Census Bureau
- Kathy Ko Chin, API American Health Forum
- Adrian Dominguez, Urban Indian Health Institute
- Tina Kauh, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation